- Beluga Whale Figure Bailey looks and sounds like he does in the movie with a super fun action and sound
- Recreate your favorite Bailey scenes from Finding Dory
- Push on Bailey to hear his Echo-Locations sounds
- Three feature figures to collect (Destiny, Bailey and Hank); each sold separately
- Requires 3 LR44 batteries (included); Finding Dory Bailey feature figure is for ages 4+
Finding Dory Feature Figures act just like they do in the movie with super fun actions! Push on Bailey to hear his Echo Locations sounds!
Beluga Whales are gregarious and form groups of up to 10 animals on average, although during the summer, they can gather in the hundreds or even thousands in estuaries and shallow coastal areas. They are slow swimmers, but can dive to 2,300 ft below the surface. They are opportunistic feeders and their diets vary according to their locations and the season. The majority of belugas live in the Arctic Ocean and the seas and coasts around North America, Russia and Greenland; their worldwide population is thought to number around 150,000. They are migratory and the majority of groups spend the winter around the Arctic ice cap; when the sea ice melts in summer, they move to warmer river estuaries and coastal areas. Some populations are sedentary and do not migrate over great distances during the year. (Source: Wikipedia)